Video provides a unique way to connect with an audience, and tell a story with depth and flexibility. It can also foster confidence and familiarity with a business, and communicate detailed information with clarity and precision.
It can be watched endlessly, and speaks widely to infinite audiences, globally. Yes, the ‘G’ word, globally! Check out these stats on why video production has helped both customers and businesses alike.
• Websites with video content tends to keep viewers for 100% longer. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
• In 2011 mobile video viewing increased 35%. (Source: Nielsen)
• Visuals are processed 60,000 times faster than text. (Source: Zabisco)
• Nearly 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. (Source: 3M Corporation)
• 40% of people understand better with visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
• 46.1% of people say a website’s design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company. (Source: Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab)
• Videos can increase the number of business profile clicks by more than 30%, website visits by 55%, incidence of purchase by 24%. (Source: PRWeb)
• Video and other multi-media product viewing options were rated more successful than any other site initiatives in an Adobe survey of almost 2,000 interactive marketers. (Source: Adobe)
• Over 90% of shoppers in a recent survey found web video useful in making purchase decisions (Source: Internet Retailer)
So, what are you doing still reading this? Get out there and watch some videos!
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 8th, 2012 at 9:49 am. It is filed under RESOURCES and tagged with article, marketing, marketing agenda, top 9 reasons to add video productions to your marketing agenda, Video, video production, video productions, videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
All content © 2016 by Brisbane Video Production | Professional Videography | TV Commercial London | Video Production Brisbane